Thursday, August 7, 2008

7 weeks away...crutches ordered!

So, not much been happening since my last post...other than time has been passing pretty quickly!

We're getting ready to depart for England on 19th Aug, for my brothers wedding, which we're really looking forward too.

I think the fhe fact that he and the rest of the groomsmen are wearing custom made orange chuck taylor high-tops, should give you an idea as to why we're looking forward to. It should be a blast!

So, with only 7 weeks to go, I'm starting to get just a little jittery...anxious perhaps. I'm not at the nervous stage yet (which I'm certain I'll get too), but I'm beginning to think of all the things I'll need...

Lauren has been a great help and sent me a 'check-list' with almost a running commentary about what will happen and when...very useful.

Needless to say I felt like I needed to begin the preparations, I've ordered my crutches! I contemplated the blue, but decided I'd go with the grey...plus they match the color of my car - VERY sporting :)

Nothing else ordered, but just starting with this has made me feel a little more 'in control'...

I guess I still have a fair way to go, but once I return from England (30th Aug) I will be just a few short weeks away, and then the countdown REALLY begins...

No comments: