Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rachel vs. Non-slip socks - Round 2

A quick update to say that yesterday (7th May) I got the long awaited call from the doctors office for my 2nd attempt at MRI/Arthrogram/CT scans.

I'm scheduled to have them next Friday (16th) at Northside hospital.
Dr. Finer apparently is 'the man' who will be carrying out the 'protocols'.

I'll be having them back to back, starting at 7:30 in the morning - ugh.

It was pretty funny, as the nurse at Northside was all about looking after 'Mrs Cain', to the point where she told me that Schrader's office said, 'now, make sure you look after Mrs. Cain, we've tried this before and it didn't go so well'....

So, that's the latest from the front line.
More updates, and maybe more pictures of non-slip socks from next Friday's adventure!

No comments: